I hope you are well and managing to stay safe at the moment.
I wanted to let you know that I have written a brand new online course called 'How to style your home like a magazine!'
The course will cover:
- figuring out your style
- deciding what your favourite colour palette is
- paint techniques, storage ideas, organising and decluttering your home (an important step for all if you want your home to look like it’s out of a glossy mag!)
- I speak to experts in lighting, art in your home, carpentry, organising your home and up-cycling furniture.
- How to style your home around your existing furniture
- How to implement your look into your new home
- How to create a mood board for your home project!
Some people have asked what the main difference is between the two courses.
My first course is about how to become a professional interior stylist and is about how to how to style imagery and spaces for a client. The new course is about finding YOUR style and styling your own home.
Please head to https://courses.lucygoughstylist.com/courses/style-your-home to enrol.
(image above styled by me, shot by Simon Bevan for YOU magazine)